The wrist splint with the thumb is designed for the rehabilitation of the repetitive strain injuries. The device is used in wrist and thumb injuries, metacarpal injuries and protection after surgery. Wrist splint with thumb provides immobilization and support to the thumb and wrist. This device ensures the natural movement of the finger while immobilizing the wrist.
How Does Wrist Splint With Thumb Work?
The anatomical shape and double splint provide a rigid immobilization and also offer a required degree of wrist dorsiflexion and thumb abduction. With the extended thumb cradle, this product acts as a protector of the thumb. It also helps in reducing the pain and increase the healing process. The reverse buckle of the device controls the pressure and offer a better immobilization to the wrist and thumb. It is made up of P.U bonded fabric that maintains their size and shape and makes it durable. The fabric also increases the aesthetic value of this product.
Tynor Wrist Splint with Thumb is useful in rehabilitation of a sprained wrist, carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive strain injuries by holding the thumb in the abduction. Tynor Wrist Splint with Thumb allows your fingers to move naturally while immobilizing the wrist. This is ideal for everyday activities and low-impact activities.
Tynor Wrist Splint with Thumb is an ideal brace for conditions where immobilization of wrist and thumb is required. The wrist can be maintained in the dorsiflexion and thumb in the abduction.
- Customizable Splints.
- Anatomical thumb abduction.
- Fits both left and right hand.
- Lace pull mechanism for easy application
- Removable, anatomically shaped, double splinting ensure rigid immobilization. It can be customized to provide the required degree of wrist dorsiflexion and required a degree of thumb abduction.
- Extended thumb cradle allows protection of the thumb and its controlled abduction for better pain relief and healing. Thumb remains relaxed without any fatigue.
- Ergonomic and sleek design. Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either hand. Elegant tabs enhance aesthetics. Lightweight enhances compliance. Reverse buckle mechanism ensures controlled tightening and better immobilization.
- Long length of the brace, ensures enhanced immobilization. Brace abuts the palmer crease, allows free finger movement. Made of PU lined matte fabric which enhances durability and aesthetics of the product. It provides a snug fitting, high cushioning and comfort.
- Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
- Source – Tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for product, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver with the quickest options possible. We look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|