Wrist brace with thumb is designed to support, protect and partially immobilize the wrist and the palm while allowing free and natural movement of the thumb and fingers. It compresses the area and retains the body heat to allay local pain and inflammation.
- Extra grip
- Extra porous
- Controlled compression
- Anatomical thumb placement
- Anatomical thumb opening ensure thumb remains relaxed in abduction position. It improves comfort, ensures no fatigue and provides better pain relief. It allows free and natural movement of the thumb and fingers.
- High quality, striped elastic webbing is strong and durable, has high porosity, and excellent compressive strength, provides comfortable touch and feel. It has high modulus of elasticity, retains shape and size for a long time.
- Hook loop closures provide customized and optimal compression, ensure better fitting, universal sizing, easy application and removal.
- Sizes Available: Universal
- Source – tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for product, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver with the quickest options possible. We look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|