The walker boot is lower extremity boot. It provides protection, support, and immobilization to the ankle after any type of injury and surgery. The walker boot is commonly used in the shin splint, broken foot, stress fracture, and some ankle sprains and Achilles tendonitis. It has wider rocker bottom that improves a natural gait and decreases the plantar pressure.
How Does Walker Boot Work?
The strong and upright bar of the walker boots causes immobilization of the lower leg and ankle. The wide rocker bottom increases the stability of grip and reduces the plantar pressure. It provides compression and restores the heat that reduces the inflammation and intense pain of the lower leg and the ankle. The device is made of foam liner and pad set that provide a good cushioning to the leg and ankle and also reduce the muscles stress from the leg. With the strapping loops and reverse buckle mechanism, the walker boot controls the pressure on the knee and leg. The patients can easily wear and remove this grip thereby improving patient’s compliance.
Walker boot is a lower extremity boot that provides support, protection, and immobilization of the ankle after injury or surgery. They are commonly used for stress fractures, shin splints, broken foot or ankle bones, and severe ankle sprains and achilles tendonitis. They aid in the rehabilitation process by stabilizing and protecting the area while it heals.
Walking boots are lighter and more comfortable to wear and walk, as you do not need to twist your leg to walk. This way healing is much better without straining other muscles.
Tynor Walker Boot is designed for rehabilitation after injury, fracture, sprains or surgery of the foot, ankle or lower leg. The boots provide support to the ankle and leg without inhibiting mobility. They can be a substitute for cast or can be used in case of early cast removal. With a wider rocker bottom, these boots promote a natural gait, reduced plantar pressure, enhanced stability and comfort to the lower leg.
- Sturdy Support.
- Enhanced mobility.
- Maintains normal gait.
- Wider Rocker Bottom promotes natural gait, reduces plantar pressure and enhances stability. Broad, Strong foot casing provides full protection and rigid immobilization to ankle & foot. It stabilizes the foot, ankle and the lower leg.
- Strong & Rigid upright bars improve immobilization of the lower leg & the ankle.
- Highly functional molded design is light in weight for better compliance. It ensures early ambulation of the patient with ankle fractures/injuries.
- Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either foot.
- Foam liner and Pad set provides good cushioning, reduces the pressure of gripping straps & better grip.
- It is a substitute for cast or can be used for early cast removal. Easy removal and application of the product allow good hygiene and maintenance of the area.
- Strapping loops with reverse buckle mechanism allow controlled tightening, enhanced immobilization, and grip is easy to wear.
- Sizes Available: CH, S, M, L, XL
- Source – tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for products, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways.
Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver authentic products with the quickest options possible.
We are highly supportive of your need for a free and hassle-free replacement or return of a product due to genuine reasons and we look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|