Taylor’s Brace is also known as Thoracic Lumbar Sacral Orthosis.
It maintains the spine in the neutral position and is used to provide corrective forces to the lumber and thoracic spine. Taylor’s Brace also provides pain relief by reducing pressure on individual vertebrae. Very commonly used in SCOLIOSIS and after a fusion in Postoperative cases. It is applied to the body to limit the motion of, a particular segment of the body and correct the deformity. Taylor’s Brace has various benefits of decreasing the pain, improving the function, increasing proprioception and results in improved posture.
Taylor Brace (Short /Long Type) is a lightweight spinal brace, covers all dorsal, lumbar and sacral vertebras, supports and immobilizes the spine in neutral position, still permitting the requisite body movement
- Customized fitting
- Sleek design
- Flexible sizing
- Excellent spine immobilization.
- Rigid Splints are light in weight, durable and provide effective immobilization. They can be customized to provide accurate shape and excellent comfort. They maintain the spine in neutral position and allow accurate posture correction.
- Horizontal Chest Splint arrest the rotational movement of the torso for effective immobilization of the entire dorso lumber region. Can be conveniently removed when not required.
- Adjustable shoulder straps correct the shoulder posture, ensure better fitting and no loosening or migration of the brace.
- Available in two heights to ensure better dorso lumber immobilization. Large hook loop area and elasticized abdominal panel ensure all population fits into two circumference variants.
Sizes Available: Universal / Spl Size
Source – tynor