It is a light weighted brace that covers dorsal, lumbar and sacral vertebras. It provides accurate shape and great comfort to the spine and also has customized the fitting and flexible size. It maintains the spine in a neutral position and allows for accurate posture correction. Taylor brace is a safe and noninvasive way for the future problem related to the spine. It is made from the soft fabric for improving comfort. It is also providing an additional strap for extra reinforcement.
How Does Taylor’s Brace Work?
The Taylor brace provides an excellent immobilization to the spine. The horizontal chest splint of the Taylor braces controls the rotational movement of the torso for an effective immobilization. Adjustable shoulder of the brace prevents loosening and migration on the face. They can correct the shoulder posture and provide great fitting. Taylor brace is available in the two sizes that ensure better immobilization in different patient groups.
Taylor’s Brace is also known as Thoracic Lumbar Sacral Orthosis. It maintains the spine in the neutral position and is used to provide corrective forces to the lumbar and thoracic spine. Taylor’s Brace also provides pain relief by reducing pressure on individual vertebrae. Very commonly used in SCOLIOSIS and after fusion in Postoperative cases. It is applied to the body to limit the motion of, a particular segment of the body and correct the deformity. Taylor’s Brace has various benefits of decreasing the pain, improving the function, increasing proprioception and results in improved posture.
Taylor Brace (Short /Long Type) is a lightweight spinal brace, covers all dorsal, lumbar and sacral vertebras, supports and immobilizes the spine in a neutral position, still permitting the requisite body movement
- Customized fitting
- Sleek design
- Flexible sizing
- Excellent spine immobilization.
- Rigid Splints are light in weight, durable and provide effective immobilization. They can be customized to provide accurate shape and excellent comfort. They maintain the spine in a neutral position and allow accurate posture correction.
- Horizontal Chest Splint arrest the rotational movement of the torso for effective immobilization of the entire torso lumbar region. Can be conveniently removed when not required.
- Adjustable shoulder straps correct the shoulder posture, ensure the better fitting and no loosening or migration of the brace.
- Available in two heights to ensure better torso lumber immobilization. Large hook loop area and elasticized abdominal panel ensure all population fits into two circumference variants.
- Sizes Available: Universal / Spl Size
- Source – tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for product, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver with the quickest options possible. We look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|