ROM Knee Brace works on hinged mechanism to properly track the knee joint and produce near-normal motion. R.O.M. Knee Brace is designed to limit flexion and extension i.e. the extreme full range movements of the knee joint during the rehabilitation of a number of conditions including; patellofemoral pain syndrome, post-operative irritations, knee instabilities etc. This ROM control knee brace allows for compression to ease the effect of recovery in such cases.
ROM Knee Brace controls and restricts the degree of flexion of the knee joint through a multi-point fixation system to allow a range of motion or immobilization to the knee. Universal design allows it to be used on most patients and for multiple orthopedic problems.
- Easy ROM angle adjustment
- One size fits all
- Sturdy and durable
- Controlled motion or Immobilization at any angle
- R.O.M. Dial with 0 to 120 degree flexion and 0 to 60 degree hyper extension. Provides locking at any angle or motion between any two angles, with intervals of 15 degrees. Has a pleasurable locking, using easy pull mechanism.
- Neoprene liner with silicone coating enhances product grip, prevents slippage and migration of product. It provides high cushioning and comfort.
- Reduces discomfort of tight straps.
- Ergonomic design, it is light in weight, has a bilateral symmetry, can be used for either leg. It has a universal design, one size fits all. It is easy to wear and remove.
- Straps with reverse buckle mechanism provide controlled tightening, enhanced grip and is easy to wear.
Sizes Available: Universal
Source – Tynor