ROM Knee Brace is an excellent device to control and restrict the degree of flexion in the knee joint. Through the multipoint fixation system, it helps in controlling the movement of the knee joint. ROM knee brace is ideal for osteoarthritis, after knee surgeries, and during rehabilitation. It also reduces injury and helps accelerate recovery. It helps in maintaining a particular range of motion thereby preventing damage to the knee joint.
How does ROM Knee Brace work?
Knee motion is controlled through highly sophisticated ROM dial which can be adjusted to 0 to 120-degree flexion and 0 to 60-degree hyperextension. ROM dial has the unique ability to be adjusted in between required angles at an interval of 15 degrees. ROM knee brace promotes excellent collateral stabilization and prevents hyperextension. ROM is ideal for patients especially the adults as it has easy locking and unlocking. It has cushioning that further enhances the patient’s comfort.
ROM Knee Brace controls and restricts the degree of flexion of the knee joint through a multi-point fixation system to allow a range of motion or immobilization to the knee. Universal design allows it to be used on most patients and for multiple orthopedic problems.
- Easy ROM angle adjustment
- One size fits all
- Sturdy and durable
- Controlled motion or Immobilization at any angle
- R.O.M. Dial with 0 to 120-degree flexion and 0 to 60-degree hyperextension. Provides locking at any angle or motion between any two angles, with intervals of 15 degrees. Has a pleasurable locking, using easy pull mechanism.
- Neoprene liner with silicone coating enhances product grip, prevents slippage and migration of product. It provides high cushioning and comfort.
- Reduces the discomfort of tight straps.
- Ergonomic design, it is light in weight, has a bilateral symmetry, can be used for either leg. It has a universal design, one size fits all. It is easy to wear and remove.
- Straps with reverse buckle mechanism provide controlled tightening, enhanced grip and is easy to wear.
- Sizes Available: Universal
- Source – Tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for product, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver with the quickest options possible. We look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|