Rib Belt provides stabilization and support for rib and sternum injuries, intercostals muscle strains and costovertebral sprains. Widely used in cases of rib fractures and postoperative care by Holding the rib cage in position and reduces the pain of everyday movements. Rib Belt also helps in relieving pain because of the sudden expansion of the chest and rib cage. Rib Belt also eases the discomfort caused by violent coughing.
Rib Belt is applied to the thoracic and upper abdominal region to compress and bind the rib cage during rib fractures and postoperative care while allowing sufficient flexibility for comfortable breathing.
- Extra porous
- With splinting pad
- No buckling or rolling over
- Controlled compression
- Lightweight and thin construction improve patient compliance.
- Ethafoam Pad can be placed at the site of fracture to enhance the splinting action and holding of the fractured ribs.
- Porous webbing improves ventilation and comfort of the patient.
- Broad hook and loop tape panel offers better holding and sizing flexibility.
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Source – Tynor