The Pregnancy Back Support (maternity belt) provides support to the abdomen and back during pregnancy. The supporter provides a slightly smooth shape to make your clothes a better fit. The pregnancy back supporter maintains the lumbosacral region and helps to reduce lower back pain which is a common occurrence during pregnancy. Safety of fetus is not compromised while wearing pregnancy back support.
How Does Pregnancy Back Support (maternity belt) Work?
Tynor Pregnancy back support or Maternity belt comes in advanced designing and right material for effective support and immobilization to hand and back. The presence of strip plastic panel provides good support to the back splint and control the amount of pressure on the fetus. Pregnancy back supports also reduces the load in mother during baby lifts in the abdomen. The availability of the anatomical pre-shaped splint provides an effective immobilization and reduces the stress of muscles during the abnormal posture. The supporter is made up of soft and dermophilic materials that control the compression and provide a splinting action.
Pregnancy Back Support or Maternity belts provide optimal support to your abdomen and back as the pressure on your belly increases. The right band will give you a slightly smoother shape for your clothing to fit that better. It encourages correct posture and prevents overextension of the lower back. Pregnancy Back Support also helps alleviate discomfort and allow participation in daily activities, resulting in physical benefits and avoiding complications which arise because of pregnancy-related problems.
Pregnancy Back Support offers the advantage of advanced designing and technically correct materials to provide the pregnant mother, effective support and immobilization on one hand and excellent aesthetics and comfort on the other. Pregnancy back support maintains the lumbosacral region in the neutral position to allay “Pregnancy low back pain syndrome”.
- Extra porous
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Effective back support
- Double pull mechanism
- No pressure to the fetus
- Split elastic panel gives a good grip to the back splints, ensure no harsh pressure to the baby. Lifts the baby to reduce load to the mother.
- Anatomical pre-shaped splints ensure comfortable support to the spine, provide perfect fitting and allays back pain associated with pregnancy. Provides effective immobilization of the back and relieves muscular stress due to the wrong posture.
- Monofilament stripped elastic is light in weight, durable, has better compression and is highly porous.
- Double pull elastic mechanism enhance compression and provide effective splinting action.
- Soft and dermophilic materials used to ensure, no rash or allergy. Comfort improves compliance.
- Lateral closing design is easy to wear and ensures that there is no direct pressure on the baby.
- Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Source – tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for products, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver authentic products with the quickest options possible. We are highly supportive of your need for a free and hassle-free replacement or return of a product due to genuine reasons and we look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|