Pouch Arm Sling (Tropical) holds, supports and immobilizes the sprained, broken or surgically operated arm in the flexion position while it recuperates. A sleek and smart design ideally suitable for tropical countries with hot and humid climatic conditions.
- Smart & sleek
- Convenient application
- Ergonomically designed, is smart and sleek, does not cover the chest, better ventilated and more comfortable in hot climates.
- Made of 3 layered P.U. bonded fabric which is durable and non-tearable, has plush looks, is wrinkle free and soft to feel.
- The adjustable sling allows customization of angle of flexion and offers flexibility in sizing. Slide buckle with single touch opening and closing, very easy application and removal.
- Ethafoam shoulder pad and thumb cradle, improve patient comfort and reduce fatigue.
- Sizes Available: CH, S, M, L, XL
- Source – Tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for product, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver with the quickest options possible. We look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|