Pelvic Traction Kit is designed to relieve pain in the lower back, hips, and legs associated with low back pain conditions. Helps in reduction of muscle spasms.
Pelvic Traction Kit applies uniform and controlled traction to the lumbar, sacral and thoracic areas of the vertebral column with variable weights as per advised by the doctor in home set up. Pelvic Traction Kit has varied applicability right from Soft tissue contractures, displaced vertebral fracture.
Pelvic Traction Kit is a traction system intended to apply uniform and controlled traction to the lumbar, sacral and thoracic areas of the vertebral column. Pelvic traction belt, like a halter, holds the pelvic area. Pelvic traction belt through its straps on the two sides gets attached to the spreader bar, traction pulley bracket, and the weights.
Pelvic traction kit comprises of a Pelvic Traction Belt, a Spreader Bar, Traction Pulley Bracket, a Traction Cord, and a Weight Bag.
- Easy to use home/ hospital kit
- Adaptable to most beds
- Controlled and uniform traction
- Accurate focus of the traction force
- Designed to be conveniently used at homes or hospitals. Durable and sturdy for a long life and multiple uses.
- Large hook loop area of the belt provides customized compression and flexibility in sizing. Oblique traction straps ensure the vector of the traction force on to the LS vertebrae.
- Can be used in sleeping posture. Pulley is ergonomically designed to fit any bedside. Soft padded head halter provides a comfortable interface for the traction, is easy to wear and use.
- A complete solution, the Kit includes Traction Pulley Bracket, Cervical Traction Head Halter, Cervical Traction Spreader Bar, Traction Cord 10 ft., Traction Weight Bag.
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
Source – Tynor