Tynor Pelvic Traction Belt is a traction halter that holds the pelvic area and pulls the sacral, lumbar and thoracic areas of the vertebral column. Pelvic traction belt through the slings on the two sides gets attached to the spreader bar, traction pulley bracket and the weights.
- Accurate focus of the traction force
- Large Hook Loop area
- Strong and sturdy
- Improved aesthetics
Features – Tynor Pelvic Traction Belt
- Ergonomic design and materials
- Can be conveniently used at homes or hospitals.
- Sturdy design for long life and multiple use.
- Large hook loop area provides customized compression and flexibility in sizing.
- Oblique traction straps ensure the vector of the tractional force on to the LS vertebras.
- Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Source – Tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for products, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways.
Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver authentic products with the quickest options possible.
We are highly supportive of your need for a free and hassle-free replacement or return of a product due to genuine reasons and we look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|