Medical Compression Stocking Thigh High Class 2 is designed for providing gradual compression to the ankle. The compression of stockings is strongest at the ankle and tends to decrease as it moves up. With the high quality and high denier yarn used in the device, it offers high impact strength, long-term stability and prolonged functioning of the product. The presence of the top line silicon that product ensures the slippage and offers a good grip and without any constriction at the top of the edge.
How does Medical Compression Stockings Thigh High Class 2 (pair) work?
The device helps in making superficial veins strong and prevents the occurrence of varicose veins through compression. The availability of the thermophilic yarn gives an excellent aesthetic and colorfast property to the product. Open tear design helps to reduce the incidences of wear and tear. The stockings are in the anatomical shape which results in perfect fitting and optimum compression.
Medical Compression Stockings provide graduated compression, which is strongest at the ankle and it gradually decreases as we move up. This controlled and graduated compression effectively stops any abnormal backflow of blood. They compress the outer walls of superficial veins to make them strong and prevent varicose veins.
- Extra soft and comfortable
- Anti-slip silicone belt
- Anatomic for uniform compression
- High quality, high denier yarns used, impart strength, durability and long functional life to the product. Dermophilic yarns used, also have excellent aesthetics and colorfastness.
- Higher content of spandex ensures effective compression. Controlled and uniformly reducing compression from bottom to top ensures effective blood evacuation and snug fitting. It is available in different compression classes. Anatomical shape ensures perfect fitting and uniform compression even on uneven limb surface. Open toe design is easy to wear and reduces wear/ tear.
- Top silicone lined band ensures no slippage and optimal grip without any constriction at the top edge.
- Applicator, User manual and CD educate user on the product and the disease, guide how to wear quickly and effortlessly. Right wearing increases product life drastically and eliminates the need for assistance.
- OEKOTEX Certified product.
- Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
- Source – Tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for products, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver authentic products with the quickest options possible. We are highly supportive of your need for a free and hassle-free replacement or return of a product due to genuine reasons and we look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|