The Medical Compression Stockings Knee High is designed for the compression of the tired, aching legs and pain in legs due to the economy class syndrome. The economy class syndrome is the condition in which blood clots are formed due to immobilization of legs in the long journey in flights, especially in economy class where the space to stretch is less. The product is also used in the post-surgery and injury. It provides an effective and graduated compression to legs.
How does medical compression stockings knee high class 2 work?
It is a made up of the high-quality dermophilic band that provides a strong and long-lasting product life. With the anatomical shape, the product provides a good fitting, optimal grip, and better sizing. There is no issue of slippage because of the top bonded silicon lining. With the open toe design, the product does not have wear and tear problems. The presence of thermophilic yarn in this product offers an excellent aesthetic property.
Medical Compression Stockings provide graduated compression, which is strongest at the ankle and it gradually decreases as we move up. This controlled and graduated compression effectively stops any abnormal backflow of blood. They compress the outer walls of superficial veins to make them strong and prevent varicose veins.
- Extra soft and comfortable
- Anti-slip silicone belt
- Anatomic for uniform compression
- High quality, high denier yarns used, impart strength, durability and long functional life to the product. Dermophillic yarns used, also have excellent aesthetics and colorfastness.
- Higher content of spandex ensures effective compression. Controlled and uniformly reducing compression from bottom to top ensures effective blood evacuation and snug fitting. It is available in different compression classes. Anatomical shape ensures perfect fitting and uniform compression even on uneven limb surface. Open toe design is easy to wear and reduces wear/ tear.
- Top silicone lined band ensures no slippage and optimal grip without any constriction at the top edge.
- Applicator, User manual, and CD educate the user on the product and the disease, guide how to wear quickly and effortlessly. Right wearing increases product life drastically and eliminates the need for assistance.
- OEKOTEX certified product.
- Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
- Source – Tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for product, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver with the quickest options possible. We look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|