Knee wrap is used as a supporter for week knee. The device provides support from both inside and outside. The knee wrap is used in the case of injuries and post-surgical recovery. Knee wrap help in reducing the pain of the injured knee. The main advantage of the knee wrap is the easy wearing of the device on the swollen and asymmetric knee.
How does Knee Wrap (Neoprene) work?
The knee wrap is made up of the neoprene bonded nylon fabric that provides firm compression and heat that are used for reducing the local pain and inflammation at the site of the affected knee. The fabric also provides comfort, better grip, and durability to the product. The upper layer of the supporter is unbroken and provides a versatile closing system. With an anterior patellar opening, this device decreases patellar pressure and fix the patella in its position. The device has massaging action and proprioception for an increased blood flow because of silicon patellar padding.
Knee Wrap (Neoprene) is an open design which offers an advantage of the easy application on swollen or asymmetric knees and to geriatrics. It allows customized compression, not possible in tubular products. Neoprene fabric provides firm compression, warmth & support to the knee to allay pain and inflammation, generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports injury, etc.
- Customized compression
- Patellar padded buttress
- Four-way stretch
- Therapeutic warmth
- It is made from Neoprene bonded nylon fabric, which is four-way stretchable. It provides optimal compression, more comfort, good grip and better durability. It has appealing aesthetics with good color fastness. It retains body heat for pain relief and quicker healing.
- Top layer with unbroken loops offers a versatile closing system for a firm grip and universal sizing
- Wrap around design and the triple hook-loop closing system ensures easy wearing and removal. It allows customized compression, enhanced grip, better sizing flexibility, and good fitting.
- Anterior patellar opening with patellar buttress relieves patellar pressure, holds the patella in position. Silicon patellar padding provides massaging action and proprioception_for increased blood flow and quicker healing.
- Sizes Available: UNI / Spl. Size
- Source – Tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for product, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver with the quickest options possible. We look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|