The Knee Wrap Hinged works as a protector for the knee at the time of sports and any type of physical activity. It is a versatile wrapper that provides compression around the knee and offers rigid side wrap for the splint. Knee wrap hinged increases blood flow and provides a fast healing process. It also offers a normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint.
How does Knee Wrap Hinged (Neoprene) work?
The knee wrap hinged is made up of the neoprene bonded nylon fabric that offers good compression and comfort for the patients. It helps to maintain the size and shape of the device for a long time and provides a good grip for the patients. The rigid biaxial hinges act as a natural knee joint and offer a better offloading action and free movement of the knee joint. The patellar butter with the anterior patellar opening reduces the pressure of patellar and holds them in a comfortable position. It also has the potential to provide warmth that accelerates the healing process.
Knee wrap hinged (Neoprene) helps protect the knee from hyperextension during sports and other physical activities. Knee wrap hinged improves circulation and assists in healing and increases joint flexibility. The reinforced kneecap wrap ring of neoprene is great for providing relief from patellar instability. Hence its application is multifaceted ranging from conditions of arthritis, Knee strain/ sprain, Knee instability, Patellar instability
Knee Wrap Hinged (Neoprene) is versatile knee wrap which offers the advantage of controlled compression around the knee and the rigid side wrap of a splint. It allows normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint.
- Patellar opening
- Biaxial hinge
- Anti-tourniquet effect
- Four-way compression.
- Therapeutic warmth
- It is made from Neoprene bonded nylon fabric, which is four-way stretchable. It provides optimal compression, more comfort, good grip, and better durability. It retains body heat for pain relief and quicker healing. It has appealing aesthetics with good colorfastness.
- Wrap-around design and hook-loop closing system ensure easy wearing and removal. It allows customized compression, enhanced grip, and better-sizing flexibility. Anti tourniquet strapping ensures no constriction to blood flow but a better grip of the product to the body.
- Anterior patellar opening with patellar buttress relieves patellar pressure, holds the patella in position, provides massaging action for increased blood flow and quicker healing.
- Rigid side splinting, ensures good weight-bearing to deload the knee. Biaxial hinge construction mimics the natural knee joint to support the cruciate ligament at all flexion angles.
- Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
- Source – Tynor
- How to Use – Visit the YouTube link
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for products, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways.
Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver authentic products with the quickest options possible.
We are highly supportive of your need for a free and hassle-free replacement or return of a product due to genuine reasons and we look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|