LP Knee Support with Posterior Reinforcement Strap is a medically designed device which provides extra support to the knee joint. It controls the excess movement of the knee during knee instability. Knee support is used in the condition of the unstable knee, muscles strain, and patellar subluxation or tilting. This is equipped with an open patellar design which prevents displacement of knee.
How Does Knee Support with Posterior Reinforcement Straps Work?
Availability of bilateral spiral stays in this device offer extra compression and support to the knee and control the rotational motion of knee joints. Anterior and posterior hook and loop closure design of this device enhance stability and customized range for gripping. Open patella design with donut-shaped pad reduces irregular tracking of the patella. The addition of two reinforcement strap in this device increase stability of patella. Although the device is made of hypoallergic material, the patient suffers from rashes due to this device, he should immediately consult with the doctor.
- Bilateral spiral stays provide extra support for the knee joint, and avoid extreme knee rotational motion.
- Anterior and posterior hook and loop closure for extra stabilization and custom fit.
- Open patella design with donut-shaped patella pad help prevents patella abnormal tracking.
- Two additional straps provide patella stability and prevent patella abnormal tracking.
- Knee instability
- Patellar subluxation/ tilting
- Muscle strain
- Collateral ligament injury
- Do not machine wash and dry.
- Handwash in cold water with mild soap.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Air dry at room temperature.
- Discontinue use and consult your physician if any rash or irritation occurs.
- Sizes Available: Universal
- Source – LP Support
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for product, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver with the quickest options possible. We look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|