Knee Support with Patellar Tendon Strap provides support to the knee and compression to thigh muscles. The device can be used in case of quadriceps tendonitis and patellar tendonitis is also known as jumper’s knee. Knee support relieves stress and pressure from the injured knee and provides relief from pain.
How Does Knee Support with Patella Tendon Strap Work?
This device is available with the adjustable strap which provides compression for muscles of the thigh. The presence of silicon pad in this device reduces the tendon pressure and pain at the injured site. The heat retention property of this device reduces pain and inflammation from knee joint which is caused due to strain and lateral injury of the knee. This knee support available with an open patellar design controls the abnormal movements of the knee and reduces extra pressure form patella.
- Horizontally adjustable strap applies compression on the thigh muscle.
- Silicone pad provides even pressure and reduces pain on patellar tendon.
- Open patella design helps prevent patella abnormal tracking and relieve pressure on patella.
- Quadriceps tendinitis
- Patellar tendinitis (Jumper’s knee)
- Do not machine wash and dry.
- Handwash in cold water with mild soap.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Air dry at room temperature.
- Discontinue use and consult your physician if any rash or irritation occurs.
- Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
- Source – LP Support
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for product, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver with the quickest options possible. We look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|