Knee support hinged (Neoprene) helps protect the knee from hyperextension during sports and other physical activities. Knee support hinged improves circulation and assists in healing and increase joint flexibility. The reinforced kneecap support ring of neoprene is great for providing relief from patellar instability. Hence its application is multifaceted ranging from conditions of arthritis, Knee strain/ sprain, Knee instability, Patellar instability
Knee support Hinged (Neoprene) is a versatile knee support which offers the advantage of controlled compression around the knee and the rigid side support of a splint. It allows normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint.
- Silicon buttress along the patella opening
- Biaxial hinge
- Anti-tourniquet effect
- Four-way compression.
- Neoprene provides therapeutic warmth
- It is made from Neoprene bonded nylon fabric, which is four-way stretchable. It provides optimal compression, more comfort, good grip, and better durability. It has appealing aesthetics with good color fastness. It retains body heat for pain relief and quicker healing.
- Rigid Biaxial hinge mimics the natural knee joint provides good offloading action and free flexion movement. It supports the cruciate ligament at all flexion angles.
- Anterior patellar opening with patellar buttress relieves patellar pressure, holds the patella in position, and provides massaging action for increased blood flow and quicker healing. The anatomical shape allows perfect fitting, good grip and no bunching on knee bending.
- Anti-tourniquet strapping ensures no constriction to blood flow but the better grip of the product to the body.
- Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
- Source – Tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for product, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver with the quickest options possible. We look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|