The knee immobilizer is used in the support of knee in the condition of a weak, sore knee and post-surgical cases related to the knee joint. Knee immobilizer decreases the movement of patella and provides targeted patellar compression. It supports, immobilizes and protects the injured knee joint.
How Does Knee Immobilizer 19″ Works?
The knee immobilizes 19″ is prescribed after the post-surgical surgery and in the condition of the injured knee. With the anatomically contoured back splint, the device enhances the comfort and compression and is highly rigid and durable. It is a light weighted device which ensures the good grip and perfect immobilization of the knee. The side splint of the device reduces the pain and increase the immobilization without any hot spots and knee protrusions. The body of knee immobilizer is made up of the PFU fused fabric that increases the comfort with anti-slip property and provides a good cushioning to the knee. The presence of reverse buckle provides a strong locking force and customized compression. With an extra patellar strap, the device provides extra protection to the knee.
Knee immobilizer reduces patella movement and provides targeted patellar tendon compression. Helps support sore, weak, injured or post-surgical cases as advised by the physician. They can be used to immobilize an unstable joint or fracture by unloading a portion of a joint thereby improving pain and function. Knee immobilizer 19 is also used to modify the range of motion in one or more directions especially useful in valgus deformity of knees. The duration of immobilization and management of these conditions is variable, but it’s not recommended for prolonged use.
Knee immobilizer 19″ An excellent brace to immobilize, support and protect the injured or operated knee while it recuperates.
- Light weight.
- Anatomically shaped.
- Soft and comfortable.
- Perfect immobilization.
- Immobilization at Slight flexion.
- Anatomically contoured Aluminum back splints are light in weight and are comfortable, but very rigid and durable. They ensure good grip and perfect immobilization of the knee. The side splints with relief improve immobilization, without any hot spots on knee protrusions.
- Body of PUF fused fabric is durable, ensures proper cushioning and enhanced comfort with anti-slip properties. Reverse buckle design provides a strong locking force and customized compression. It is easy to wear.
- Extra Patellar strap improves immobilization, offers extra protection to the knee and is removable when not required.
- Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
- Source – Tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for products, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver authentic products with the quickest options possible. We are highly supportive of your need for a free and hassle-free replacement or return of a product due to genuine reasons and we look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|