Knee immobilizer reduces patella movement and provides targeted patellar tendon compression. Helps support sore, weak, injured or post-surgical cases as advised by the physician. They can be used to immobilize an unstable joint or fracture by unloading a portion of a joint thereby improving pain and function. Knee immobilizer 19 is also used to modify the range of motion in one or more directions especially useful in valgus deformity of knees. The duration of immobilization and management of these conditions is variable, but it’s not recommended for prolonged use.
Knee immobilizer 19″ An excellent brace to immobilize, support and protect the injured or operated knee while it recuperates.
- Light weight.
- Anatomically shaped.
- Soft and comfortable.
- Perfect immobilization.
- Immobilization at Slight flexion.
- Anatomically contoured Aluminum back splints are light in weight and are comfortable, but very rigid and durable. They ensure good grip and perfect immobilization of the knee. The side splints with relief improve immobilization, without any hot spots on knee protrusions.
- Body of PUF fused fabric is durable, ensures proper cushioning and enhanced comfort with anti-slip properties. Reverse buckle design provides strong locking force and customized compression. It is easy to wear.
- Extra Patellar strap improves immobilization, offers extra protection to the knee and is removable when not required.
- Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
- Source – Tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for product, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver with the quickest options possible. We look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|