Insole full Silicone is designed for superior comfort, with soft relief zones. It reduces the painful shock waves and load to feet, knees and the spine. Anatomically designed for better comfort and fitting. It provides even pressure distribution throughout the foot.
- High cushioning coefficient
- Long functional life
- Super soft zones
- Anatomically shaped
- Made from high quality, liquid, transparent, aesthetically pleasing, medical grade Silicone, with high shear strength and with high cushioning coefficient, having excellent shock absorption & energy return. It is hypoallergenic, odorless and has a long functional life. Being nonporous and non-absorbent, it is easy to clean and maintain.
- Anatomical design ensures better weight distribution, helps correct body alignment, reduce strain on ligaments, muscles, and tendons and reduce peak loading. Matte surface ensures good grip to the foot.
- Super soft zones provide focused pain relief, relieves pressure at the base of the calcaneus and enhance comfort at the metatarsal area.
- Ergonomic designing improves compliance. Mesh design further enhances cushioning. Optimal thickness allows effective cushioning on one hand but can be easily be put into shoes on the other.
- Source – Tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for product, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver with the quickest options possible. We look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|