Tynor functional knee support is designed for the knee that provides effective support, decrease the pain and increase the blood flow. The functional knee support protects the knee from the undesirable movements that may cause any type of re-injury in the knee joint. It also controls the compression around the knee joint. It is helpful in people who have a high risk of knee injuries.
How Does Functional Knee Support Work?
The functional knee support provides support and effective immobilization to the knee and reduces knee pain. It is made up of the four-way stretchable fabric that provides comfortable compression to the knee and also controls the amount of compression. The open patella design releases the patellar pressure and fixes the patella in a set position. The presence of the ergonomic with the anti-tourniquet effect increases the blood flow and provides a better grip to the body. With a comfortable wrap design and anterior closing, the patients easily apply and remove the knee support even on a swollen and asymmetric knee.
Functional Knee Support can be used to increase blood flow, provide extra support, and reduce pain. The bilateral support is for keeping the knee stable and preventing any unwanted movement that could re-injure the joint without hampering your flexibility. Recommended for subluxation patellas and to help support unstable knees.
Functional Knee Support offers the advantage of controlled compression around the knee and rigid lateral support and immobilization. It allows normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint. Because of the front opening is convenient to apply and remove.
- Easy application.
- Better deloading
- Controlled compression.
- Perfect lateral splinting.
- Anatomical design
- Biaxial heavy duty aluminum hinge mimics the natural knee joint, ensures full weight-bearing and allows free flexion movement.
- Four-way stretchable fabric provides controlled and comfortable compression but no buckling, or vasoconstriction.
- Open patella design release patellar pressure, hold the patella in position.
- Wrap design with anterior closing is easy to apply and remove on swollen or asymmetric knees or geriatric patients. Allows customized compression and offers flexibility in sizing.
- Ergonomic design with anti-tourniquet straps ensures no constriction to blood flow, but the better grip of the product to the body. Anatomic construction provides better functionality and a snug fit.
- Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
- Source – tynor
Tynor knee brace, functional knee brace, tynor knee cap
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for products, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways.
Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver authentic products with the quickest options possible.
We are highly supportive of your need for a free and hassle-free replacement or return of a product due to genuine reasons and we look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|