The elastic wrist splint is designed for the supporting and immobilizing to the wrist and hand. An elastic wrist splint is also used in the various orthopedic conditions. It holds the wrist in the dorsiflexion and functional position and provides free movement of finger and thumb.
How Does Elastic Wrist Splint Work?
That device controls the movement of the wrist. The elastic wrist splint is made up of the high quality striped elastic webbing that provides long-lasting life, high porosity and enhances the compressive strength. The high modulus of elastic maintains its size and shape for the long term. With the hook loop closer, the product offers a better fitting and sizing. Because of the anatomical thumb opening, the product allows free and natural movement of the thumb and finger and help in reducing pain. The aluminum splint of elastic wrist splint is removable and prove a good grip and immobilizations.
Elastic Wrist Splint is ideal for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, wrist sprains, overuse injuries, tenosynovitis. It gives immobilization to the wrist and it holds the wrist in a position that leaves the nerve pathway open and unrestricted which is compressed in the condition of carpal tunnel. Elastic Wrist Splint is designed in such a way that it does not extend past distal palmar crease allowing full finger range of motion.
Elastic Wrist Splint is designed to immobilize and provide firm support to hand and wrist in various orthopedic conditions. It maintains the wrist in the dorsiflexion/ functional position while allowing full range of motion to fingers and thumb. It compresses and retains the body heat to allay the local pain and inflammation. The product can be removed to permit, therapy sessions, washing and hygiene.
- Customizable Splints.
- Controlled compression.
- Anatomical thumb opening.
- Easy to wear and remove
- High quality, striped elastic webbing is strong and durable, has high porosity, and excellent compressive strength, provides comfortable touch and feel. It has high modulus of elasticity, retains shape and size for a long time.
- Hook loop closures provide customized and optimal compression, ensure better fitting, universal sizing, easy application and removal.
- Anatomical thumb opening ensure thumb remains relaxed in abduction position. It improves comfort, ensures no fatigue and provides better pain relief. It allows free and natural movement of the thumb and fingers.
- Removable aluminum splint is customizable, required degree of dorsi-flexion can be achieved. It ensures very good grip and immobilization.
- Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
- Source – Tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for products, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver authentic products with the quickest options possible. We are highly supportive of your need for a free and hassle-free replacement or return of a product due to genuine reasons and we look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|