The collar soft is used in the muscles tension and minor injury of the clavicle. It decreases the muscles contraction and holds the head in the normal position. It is used to support and keep the neck in position. The collar soft prevents abnormal movement of the neck.
How Does Collar Soft- Firm Density Work?
The collar soft is made up of the P.U. the soft foam which is used for better immobilization, good support, good grip and also increases the functional life of the product. Hypoallergenic cotton stockinet prevents the occurrence of any type of skin allergies. With the anatomical shape, it gives support to the mandible and increases the comfort of the patients. With the perforated body collar ventilation though the collar soft is maintained.
Collar Soft Firm Density is used in cases of muscle tension or minor cervical injuries to minimize muscle contraction and keep the head in a normal position. It is very convenient to wear while sleeping. Collar Soft Firm Density provides great immobilization and restricts the neck in all movements. Stabilizes the cervical area especially in the locked neck.
NOTE – A collar should be worn constantly for a maximum of one week only for pain relief. After that, the use of the collar should be gradually decreased in consultation with the physician.
Cervical Collar Soft (Firm Density) is used for supporting, immobilizing or adjusting the neck in the required position. Recommended where a partial or controlled immobilization of the cervical region is required.
- Ultimate comfort
- Controlled Immobilization
- Effective Support
- Excellent aesthetics
- Long life
- Made of very high density (60 kg./m3) P.U. foam which provides good immobilization and better support , despite of no reinforcement, It has a long functional life.
- Covered with hypoallergenic cotton stockinet improves comfort, ensures no allergy or rash even to sensitive skin, has better compliance.
- Anatomical design provides uniform support to the mandible, better fitting and enhanced comfort.
- Perforated collar body improves ventilation, comfort and compliance.
- No hard, bony reinforcement, improves patient comfort.
- Sizes Available: CH, S, M, L
- Source –tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for product, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver with the quickest options possible. We look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|