Cervical Traction is one of the treatments to help your neck pain.
Cervical Traction Kit can help stretch muscles and soft tissues in your neck and is used to relieve pressure on muscle, nerve tissue. So, if you benefit from cervical traction in the physiotherapy, you may also benefit from traction at home which comes with weight bag. While using it, it gives a gentle pulling sensation in your neck which helps in relieving strain.
Cervical Traction Kit is not a substitute for exercise since active engagement in your exercise program is essential to help treat your neck pain and prevent it from recurrence.
Cervical Traction Kit is a complete apparatus designed to provide traction to the cervical and upper dorsal vertebras. It relieves pressure by stretching the musculature and connective tissue components of the cervical spine. It expands the intervertebral joint space and relieves pressure on the anterior vertebral bodies.
It allows you to enjoy the benefits of traction therapy at home.
- Convenient home use
- Controlled continuous traction
- Easy removal and application
- Reduced frictional losses
Cervical traction Kit includes the following –
- Cervical Traction Overdoor Pulley
- Cervical Traction Head Halter
- Cervical Traction Spreader Bar
- Traction Cord 10 ft.
- Traction Weight Bag
- Designed to be conveniently used at homes or hospitals. Durable and sturdy for a long life and multiple uses.
- Can be used in sitting posture. Pulley is ergonomically designed to fit any door edge. Soft padded head halter provides a comfortable interface for the traction, is easy to wear and use.
- A complete solution, the Kit includes Traction Pulley Bracket. Cervical Traction Head Halter, Cervical Traction Spreader Bar, Traction Cord 10 ft., Traction Weight Bag.
Source – Tynor