Cervical Orthosis Plastazote is an advanced collar device. It has a scientific design that provides the benefit of complete immobilization and proper support to the head and neck. It also provides improved ventilation to improve patient’s compliance. It is used in the cases of injuries due to various reasons, and post-operative surgery of the cervical.
How Does Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) Plastazote Work?
The pre-formed chin forms a lock that controls the movement the neck and head with strong immobilization characteristic and also provides rest to the chin that improves the comfort of the patients. The device with anatomical and balloon design allows for minimal contact of the neck. The device can also be used in the burn and trauma patients. Because of hypoallergenic material, the chances of skin allergy are almost negligible. The presence of tracheotomy opening increase stability with the endotracheal tube and ventilation of the air. With ethafoam body, it is light weighted and does not require any effort while wearing.
Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) is an advanced collar with a scientific design which ensures complete immobilization on one hand and perfect comfort on the other. The frontal opening allows it to be used in patients with a tracheotomy, It also helps in good ventilation of the area. Swollen balloon shape makes it an ideal collar for treating burn patients.
- Perfect immobilization
- Ultimate comfort
- Anatomically shaped
- Well ventilated
- Pre-formed chin provides chin lock, arrests the neck rotation for strong immobilization. The rest to the chin improves comfort.
- Anatomical and balloon design offers perfect immobilization, minimal contact of the neck, allows use in burn or trauma patients.
- Hypoallergenic materials ensure no rash or allergy even on prolonged use, compatible with geriatric use, improves compliance.
- Tracheotomy opening allows use along with endotracheal tube, improves air ventilation, comfort and compliance.
- Two-piece design allows easy application, firm occipital support, option for varying rigidity.
- Ethafoam body is light in weight, nonabsorbent, ensures easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
- Source – Tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for product, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver with the quickest options possible. We look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|