The cervical orthosis is scientifically designed with the advance collar. This product offers a complete immobilization and gives perfect comfort to the patient. The cervical orthosis is used in cervical fractures, cervical burns, cervical spondylitis, and post-operative care.
How Does Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) Ethafoam Work?
The ethafoam body makes it lightweight, nonabsorbent and patients easily use this product. With the preformed chin, the device provides a chin lock and controls the movement of the neck by producing complete immobilization. The anatomical and balloon shape of this product make it ideal for the burn and trauma patients. The hypo-allergic material act as a protector from the allergy and rashes on prolonged use. It is available with the two pieces’ design that provides firm occipital support. Presence of tracheotomy opening with the endotracheal tube offers a perfect immobilization and air ventilation.
Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) is an advanced collar with a scientific design which ensures complete immobilization on one hand and perfect comfort on the other. The frontal opening allows it to be used in patients with tracheotomy, It also helps in good ventilation of the area. Swollen balloon shape makes it an ideal collar for treating burn patients.
- Perfect immobilization
- Ultimate comfort
- Anatomically shaped
- Well ventilated
- Ethafoam body is light in weight, nonabsorbent, ensure easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Pre-formed chin provides chin lock, arrests the neck rotation for strong immobilization. The rest to the chin improves comfort.
- Anatomical and balloon design offers perfect immobilization, minimal contact of the neck, allows use in burn or trauma patients.
- Hypoallergenic materials ensure no rash or allergy even on prolonged use, compatible with geriatric use, improves compliance.
- Tracheotomy opening allows use along with endotracheal tube, improves air ventilation, comfort and compliance.
- Two-piece design allows easy application, firm occipital support, option for varying rigidity.
- Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
- Source – Tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for products, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways.
Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver authentic products with the quickest options possible.
We are highly supportive of your need for a free and hassle-free replacement or return of a product due to genuine reasons and we look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|