Cervical Collar is also known as a neck brace, is designed to stabilize and support the neck region by limiting the head movement. Cervical Collar Soft with Support is especially useful in Post-operative rehabilitation; cervical sprains and strains. They do not completely immobilize the neck, however; they are a constant reminder for the patient to reduce neck movement.
NOTE – A collar should be worn constantly for a maximum of one week only for pain relief. After that, the use of the collar should be gradually decreased in consultation with the physician.
Cervical Collar soft with support is used for supporting, immobilizing or adjusting the neck in the required position. Recommended where a partial or controlled immobilization of the cervical region is required.
- Anatomical shape
- Well ventilated
- High-density PU foam
- Skin matching color
- Made from high-density PU foam 30 kg/m3 witch provide better support and enhanced immobilization. It has higher cushioning, better comfort, higher patient compliance, and long functional life.
- Reinforced with LDPE sheet with thick round edges to enhance immobilization. Edge doesn’t bite into the skin, hence is more comfortable. Edge doesn’t bite into the foam, enhances the life of the collar.
- Rustproof, Polypropylene eyelets provide proper ventilation and enhanced patient comfort.
- Dermophillic cotton stockinet with high GSM is treated to improve hypoallergenicity, ensure no rash or allergy. Improves comfort and improves the overall life of the collar.
- Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
- Source – tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for product, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver with the quickest options possible. We look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|