It is widely used in conditions of cervical spondylitis, disc degeneration, cervical neuralgia, wry neck and whiplash injuries, upper cervical fractures, head injuries, cervical surgeries. It also helps in adjusting the neck in different positions and is recommended to be used by a doctor’s prescription where immobilization of the cervical region is needed.
NOTE – A collar should be worn constantly for a maximum of one week only for pain relief. After that, the use of the collar should be gradually decreased in consultation with the physician.
Cervical Collar Hard (Adjustable) used for supporting, immobilizing or adjusting the neck in the flexion, extension, or hyperextension position. Recommended where a rigid immobilization of the cervical region is required.
- Anatomical shape.
- Comfortable edge padding.
- Adjustable height.
- Light weight.
- Latex free.
- Ethafoam edge padding provides enhanced cushioning and comfort. It ensures long functional life. It is extremely light in weight and causes no allergies.
- Anatomically designed with height adjustment ensures perfect fitting, improves immobilization and enhances comfort.
- High quality PE Sheet ensures rigid support, long life of the collar and good aesthetics.
- Perforated body improves ventilation, enhances comfort and compliance.
Sizes Available: S, M, L
Source – tynor