Anterior Spinal Hyperextension (ASH Brace) brace is a device used to restrict the forward movement to help recover the post spine surgery. It helps the vertebral column to remain fixed in the neutral position. The disease in which ASH braces are recommended includes spinal surgeries, fractures, T.B. spine, and kyphosis. This brace also pressurizes the thoracic spine. The extended position of the spine is due to this pressure. Hypertension braces are designed to restrict only the forward bending while you can rotate and bend sideways.
How does ASH Brace work?
ASH braces work on the three-point pressure system. On the ventral side, it extends pressure on sternum and pubis while on the dorsal side it exerts pressure on the lumbar region. Because of its restriction on the forward movement, the healing of compression fractures and other spinal deformities are accelerated. It also improves the healing of sensitive spinal structures and takes pressure from the weak vertebrae.
Ash Brace is designed to immobilize the vertebral column and maintain it in a neutral or slightly hyperextension position. It provides stabilization of the spine encourages cervical and lumbar lordosis thus relieving pressure on the anterior parts of the vertebral bodies. Designed to act on a three-point pressure principle by exerting pressure against sternum and pubis on ventral and the lumbar region on the dorsal.
- Easy to apply
- Appealing aesthetics
- Anatomical sternal and pubic pads
- Special Aluminum alloy anodized body is corrosion-resistant, with high durability, dependable sturdiness, and appealing aesthetics
- Ethafoam covered pads provide excellent impact absorption, enhanced comfort, reduced pressure on pubis and chest.
- Anatomical and rigid back pad provides perfect support to the back, relieves the load on the anterior vertebra.
- Both vertical bar and horizontal are malleable, can be shaped and customized as per the patient’s anatomy. It has an easy slide and screw adjustment mechanism for easy fitting and adjustment. Perfect customization offers close contoured, fitting, rigid immobilization and enhanced comfort.
- Sizes Available: S, L
- Source – Tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for products, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways.
Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver authentic products with the quickest options possible.
We are highly supportive of your need for a free and hassle-free replacement or return of a product due to genuine reasons and we look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|