Whenever there is an injury in the anklet, the patient experiences pain and inflammation. The patient is in dire need of a support system that mildly compresses the ankle, promotes warmth and helps to ease the symptoms of pain and inflammation. Anklet exactly does this function. Because of its design and the material used in its development, it provides excellent comfort to the patient without any risk of vasoconstriction.
How Anklet (Pair) work?
In case of injury, anklet helps in providing support to the ankle joint. It also reduces the risk of an ankle injury and prevents its recurrence. Two layers are present in the anklet that helps to retain the get lead to improved blood circulation and improves healing. Further, mild compression helps in joint stabilization and promotes balance. For effective compression, the fabric used is four-way stretchable.
Anklets are tubular supports widely used in orthopaedic practice to provide mild compression, warmth & support to the ankle joint, to allay pain and inflammation generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports etc.
- Four way stretch
- Two layered fabric
- Uniform compression
- Simple pull on application
- Bi-layered, cotton on the inside, a dermophillic interphase improves sweat absorption, comfort and compliance.
- Bi-layered, nylon on the outside ensures durability, improves aesthetics and color fastness.
- Four-way stretchable fabric ensures effective compression along with comfort.
- Two layered with interwoven air space, retains body heat effectively, speeds up healing and allays pain.
- Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
- Source – tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for product, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver with the quickest options possible. We look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|