Tynor Ankle Wrap (Neoprene) is designed to give support, compression and partial immobilization to a weak or injured ankle. High-performance design for active support to injured sprained, arthritic or inflamed ankles. Dual strapping allows controlled compression and custom fitting.
- High-performance design for active support.
- Dual strapping provides customized compression.
- Soft material for all-day comfort.
- Sleek design fits inside the shoe.
- It is made from Neoprene bonded nylon fabric, which is four-way stretchable. It provides optimal compression, more comfort, good grip and better durability. It retains body heat for pain relief and quicker healing. It has appealing aesthetics with good colorfastness.
- The wrap-around design ensures easy wearing and removal. “Figure of 8” strap provides stabilization to the ankle, binding and protection to the lateral ligaments. It allows customized compression, enhanced grip, and better-sizing flexibility so that one size fits all.
- Anatomical, design, allows perfect fitting and enhanced immobilization. Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either ankle. It is light in weight and sleek in construction, can be used inside the shoe. Has pleasing looks, can be used during exercise or sporting activity.
- Sizes Available: Universal, Check the Size chart
- Source – Tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for product, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver with the quickest options possible. We look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|