Tynor Ankle Splint is designed to immobilize, support and stabilize the ankle joint. in injury, or offer protection to people prone to ankle injuries. Rigid exoskeleton shell design gives better protection and control of the inversion or aversion of the ankle.
- Rigid immobilization
- Foam cushioning
- One size, that fits all
- Easy to clean
Features – Tynor Ankle Splint
- Molded splint with perfect anatomy provide effective immobilization and has pleasing aesthetics. The sleek design allows it to be used inside the shoe.
- Unconventional, swollen or distorted ankles can be accommodated in the large enough room for ankle so that there are no compression hot spots on the ankle. It enhances comfort to an injured ankle, reduces chances of sports-related injuries in recurrent ankle problems and quicker healing after injuries.
- The unique figure of eight strapping has an effective gripping around the ankle and can effectively control inversion & eversion movement of the ankle.
- Molded Ethafoam Foam Pad provides optimal compression and pressure. Good cushioning enhances patient comfort.
- Lightweight enhances compliance. Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either ankle. Neoprene sleeves provide good cushioning and reduce the pressure of gripping straps. One size fits all.
- Sizes Available: Universal
- Source – Tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for products, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver authentic products with the quickest options possible. We are highly supportive of your need for a free and hassle-free replacement or return of a product due to genuine reasons and we look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|