Ankle joint injury is common in people who play sports such as basketball. Ankle joint injury occurs when the internal support system comprising ankle muscles, ligaments and tendons crumbles, leading to pain in the ankle. This is when external support is required. An ankle brace is an excellent support system for ankle wherein they either prevent the ankle from injury or to be used after an injury. It helps in limiting certain motions of the ankle joint. Ankle braces provide support mainly to ankle ligaments which are more prone to damage during an ankle sprain.
How does Ankle Brace work?
Ankle braces work through a triple mechanism that is provided because of their scientific design and features. Laces are meant for tightening the brace that ensures comfort fitting and firm grip, while straps provide additional stabilization. Straps also ensure additional safety to lateral ligaments. Because of the rigid splints, strong immobilization effect is achieved.
Ankle Brace is designed to support, stabilize, and limit the range-of-motion of the ankle joint. in injury, or offer protection to people who are prone to ankle injuries. It uses the triple action of straps, laces and rigid lateral anatomical splints to provide optimal ankle stabilization.
- Rigid Splinting
- Fits left & right
- Easy to wear
- Comfortable snug fit
- Triple stabilization concept. Splint ensure strong immobilization. Lace offers regional tightening, firm grip and good fitting. “Figure of eight” strap provides additional binding and stabilization. It provides extra protection to lateral ligament.
- Lace pull mechanism provides single pull tightening and loosening. It is easy to wear and remove. It is sleek, can be used inside the shoe.
- Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either ankle.
- Rigid anatomic PP splint ensures strong Immobilization of both dorsi-flexion and plantar flexion, provide room for the malleolus, enhances grip and comfort. Light in weight, enhances compliance.
- Made of PU lined Polyester matte fabric which provides durability, appealing aesthetics, high cushioning coefficient and better comfort.
- Sizes Available: CH, S, M, L, XL
- Source – tynor
Trusted by Millions for Health-Related Needs
HealthClues mission is to help people meet their health-related needs for product, services, and information. Each year, we get more than a million visitors that we try to help in different ways. Our shopping portal services are designed to keep in mind the health needs of the buyer. Our super helpful customer support team checks each order before packing and try to deliver with the quickest options possible. We look forward to serving you!
|9640 378 378|