Accusure SL nebulizer is a device used in the treatment of asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), and other respiratory disorders. A nebulizer is used for moistening the airway and for removing the blockage. A nebulizer is designed for drug delivery directly into the lungs in the form of tiny droplets and mist.
How does Accusure SL Nebulizer work?
A nebulizer is a device that meant for drug delivery directly in the lungs. The drug is transferred in nebulizer cup and it is fixed in the front of the nose and mouth. As the machine gets on, it forms tiny droplets or mist which is then inhaled by the patient. This helps in the fast and prominent effect of the medicine as compared to an oral formulation.
- Piston Compressor Nebulizer
- For Effective Medication Delivery
- For the treatment of upper and lower respiratory tracts
- For use in cold, asthma and other respiratory diseases
- Quiet fast and effective nebulization for adults and children
- Ideal for Cold, Asthma Treatment
- Quiet Operation
- Can Be Disinfected
- Ideal for All Ages
- 2 Year Warranty
- 4 Hours Continuous Run
- Comes with adult & Pediatric masks