Zerodol is an NSAID drug used to treat Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Pain caused by juvenile arthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis, back pain, Periarthritis of shoulder and other conditions. Get to know how Zerodol works, its side effects, precautions, and contraindications where Zerodol is not suggested.
Zerodol Tablet contains Aceclofenac as an active ingredient.it works by blocking the action of cyclo-oxygenase in the body.
Zerodol Tablet Uses
Zerodol Tablet is commonly recommended for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following ailments, conditions, and symptoms:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Back pain
- Periarthritis of the shoulder (frozen shoulder)
Zerodol Tablet – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Zerodol. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. These side-effects are possible but do not always occur. This is not a comprehensive list. Consult your doctor if you find any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Abdominal pain
Zerodol Tablet – Contraindications
Zerodol Tablet contraindicated in following conditions:
- Allergy to Aceclofenac
- Active peptic ulcer
- Acute rhinitis
- Urticaria (skin rash)
- Hypersensitivity to Zerodol Tablet
Doctor’s advice for Zerodol Tablet
- Zerodol Tablet is a very safe and well-tolerated medicine for short-term use
- Consuming high dose or taking long time Zerodol Tablet can cause kidney problems and stomach bleeding
- If you are suffering from kidney disease, inform your doctor first. Your dose may need to be adjusted
- When you taking Zerodol Tablet, Avoid excess intake of alcohol, together they can affect your liver
- If you have taken overdoses of Zerodol Tablet Immediately inform your doctor or contact a hospital emergency and you are feeling unwell
Taking more than prescribed Zerodol Tablet may cause harmful side effects. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you find any side effects.
If you miss the dosage take as soon as possible, and if it is near to next dose, skip the missing dosage continue the regular dosage. Do not take extra doses.
Zerodol Tablet is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary and the potential benefits outweigh the risks involved. Zerodol Tablet is not known to cause any harm to the fetus, but should only be used after consultation with your doctor.
Zerodol Tablet is safe to use during breastfeeding. Before taking this medicine consult your doctor.
Precautions before taking Zerodol Tablet
Some medications are not suitable for people with certain ailments, and sometimes a medicine may only be used if extra care is taken. For these reasons, before you start taking Zerodol Tablet, it is important that your doctor knows:
- If you have stomach ulcer, or if you have an inflammatory bowel disorder such as ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease
- If you have asthma or any other allergic disorder
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you have a heart condition or a problem with your circulation or blood vessels
- If you have any blood clotting problems
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other medicines (such as aspirin, naproxen, and ibuprofen), or to any other NSAIDs.
- If you have a connective tissue disorder, such as a condition called SLE (systemic lupus erythematosus)
- If you have problems with the way your kidneys work or problems with the way your liver works
Substitute tablets for Zerodol
Below mentioned medicines, which have the same composition, strength, and form as Zerodol Tablet, and hence can be used as its substitutes:
- Voltanec 100 MG Tablet
- Vorth-A 100 MG Tablet
- Altraflam 100 MG Tablet
- Mahanac 100 MG Tablet
- Fico 100 MG Tablet
If for some reason an experienced doctor is not available around you, then you can contact us here.
Leave a Review
How did you find the information presented in this article? Would you like us to add any other information? Help us improve by providing your rating and review comments. Thank you in advance!