Volini Spray is an analgesic spray used for muscle strains, neck pain, backache, bruises, sports injuries, joint pain or arthritis and other conditions. Let’s get to know how the Volini Spray medicine works, its possible side effects, and precautions to be taken and more.
Volini Spray contains Diclofenac, Methyl salicylate, Menthol and Linseed Oil as active ingredients. Volini Spray works by decreasing the prostaglandin synthesis; reducing pain and delayed onset muscle soreness. Volini Spray is manufactured and marketed by Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited.
Composition & Active Ingredients of Volini Spray
Volini Spray is composed of the following ingredients such as:
- Methyl salicylate
- Diclofenac Diethylammonium
- Linseed Oil
These all ingredients are intended to work as a topical analgesics.
Volini Spray Uses/Benefits
Volini spray used to treat minor pains (temporarily) associated with:
- Joint pain or arthritis
- Muscle strains
- Neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Joint inflammation
- Arthritis joint pain
- Delayed onset muscle soreness
- Musculoskeletal aches and pains
- Muscle and joint injury
Volini Spray – Quick Pain Relief Spray availability
Ranbaxy’s Volini spray is commonly available almost in every pharmacy and nowadays also available on online sites like amazon.
How does Volini Spray work?
The ingredients in this medicine help to relieve musculoskeletal pains. Topical anti-inflammatory medicine like Volini spray works locally at the body part where applied, unlike the normal painkiller medicine which works on the whole body. The active ingredients penetrate deeply into the skin and thus help in giving relief from pain.
Precautions while using Volini Spray
One has to be aware of the general health condition and any know allergies of the patient before using the Volini spray. For example allergies, medications you are using and condition of pregnancy or have undergone through surgery in past. As Volini spray has chemicals present in it so it can react with pre-existing medicines you are consuming. Some important precautions to be taken while using Volini spray are as follows:
- Do not let Volini spray get in contact with your eyes.
- Don’t use Volini spray on dry skin, open wounds.
- Do not wash the area after Volini spray application.
- Keep Volini spray away from the reach of children.
Side effects of Volini Spray
There are some side effects which are associated with Volini spray application. These side effects do not occur in each individual but in some individuals, they happen to take place. Consult a good Doctor if the following side effects persist.
- Anaphylactic Reactions
- Allergic contact dermatitis
Warnings while using Volini spray
For external use only:
- Do not use while smoking or near flame or heat
- Avoid long term storage above 106F
- Do not store at temperature above 120F
- Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes and eyes
- Do not use or apply on open wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use with a heating pad or bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms last more than seven days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- If the condition worsens
- Needed for longer than one week
Keep out of reach of the children:
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a physician or health professional before use
- Shake well
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: spray on the affected area, not more than three to four times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a physician
If for some reason an experienced doctor is not available around you, then you can contact us here.
Leave a Review
How did you find the information presented in this article? Would you like us to add any other information? Help us improve by providing your rating and review comments. Thank you in advance!