Volini Spray is an analgesic spray used for muscle strains, neck pain, backache, bruises, sports injuries, joint pain or arthritis, and other conditions. Let’s get to know how the Volini Spray medicine works, its possible side effects, and precautions to be taken and more.
Volini Spray contains Diclofenac, Methyl salicylate, Menthol and Linseed Oil as active ingredients. Volini Spray works by decreasing the prostaglandin synthesis; reducing pain and prevents delayed onset muscle soreness. Volini Spray is manufactured and marketed by Sun Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Composition & Active Ingredients of Volini Spray
- Volini Spray is composed of the following ingredients Menthol
- Methyl salicylate
- Diclofenac Diethylammonium
- Linseed Oil
Volini Spray Uses/Benefits
Volini spray used to treat minor pains (temporarily) associated with:
- Joint pain or arthritis
- Muscle strains
- Neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Joint inflammation
- Arthritis joint pain
- Delayed onset muscle soreness
- Musculoskeletal aches and pains
- Muscle and joint injury
How does Volini Spray work?
The ingredients in this medicine help to relieve musculoskeletal pains. Topical anti-inflammatory medicine like Volini spray works locally at the body part where applied, unlike the normal painkiller medicine which works on the whole body. The active ingredients penetrate deeply into the skin and thus help in giving relief from pain.
Precautions while using Volini Spray
Some important precautions to be taken while using Volini spray are as follows:
- Do not let Volini spray get in contact with your eyes.
- Don’t use Volini spray on dry skin, and on open wounds.
- Do not wash the area after Volini spray application.
- Keep Volini spray away from the reach of children.
Side effects of Volini Spray
There are some side effects which are associated with Volini spray application. These side effects do not occur in each individual but in some individuals, they happen to take place. Consult a good Doctor if the following side effects persist.
- Anaphylactic Reactions
- Allergic contact dermatitis
Warnings while using Volini spray
For external use only:
- Do not use while smoking or near flame or heat
- Avoid long term storage above 106 °F
- Do not store at temperature above 120 °F
- Do not puncture or incinerate the bottle.
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes and eyes
- Do not use or apply on open wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use with a heating pad or bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms last more than seven days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- If the condition worsens
- Needed for longer than one week
Keep out of reach of the children:
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a physician or health professional before use
- Shake well
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: spray on the affected area, not more than three to four times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a physician
If for some reason an experienced doctor is not available around you, then you can contact us here.
Mr. Rohit Jain is a Pharmaceutical techno-marketing trainer with more than 10 years of industrial experience. In his previous assignment, he was Senior Product Manager, heading the Product Management Team at an organization of repute. Mr. Jain is B. Pharma, MBA, PGDBM, LL.B. and is a Registered Patent Agent. He also has a Professional Diploma in Clinical Research and is also a certified Pharmacovigilance Professional. He was involved in delivering medico-marketing training to on-the-field marketing professionals as well as in-house business development professionals. Mr. Rohit Jain is a prolific medical content writer and had written more than 500 medical articles spreading over varied therapeutic areas. Mr. Jain has a keen interest in learning about the latest happenings of the pharmaceutical and medical industry.
Leave a Review
How did you find the information presented in this article? Would you like us to add any other information? Help us improve by providing your rating and review comments. Thank you in advance!