Waking up with a stiff neck is an unfortunate, yet common, occurrence that can be extremely frustrating.
Stiff Neck Causes:
- Sleeping on an unsuitable pillow
- Wrong sleeping posture
- Too much stress on the neck
- Excessive repetitive neck movement
- Staring down at your cell phone or tablet
- Holding the phone to your ear with your shoulder
Treatment for Stiff Neck:
Treatment depends on the location, type, and severity of the injury.
- First aid measures (rest, cold/heat therapy)
- In some cases, surgery may be required
- Use a pillow of suitable height
- Maintain a good posture.
- Do neck stretching and strengthening exercises regularly.
For more information, do get in touch with us through email at [email protected] or message us on WhatsApp at +91-9640378378, or submit your question below.
Have a question?
Leave a Review
How did you find the information presented in this article? Would you like us to add any other information? Help us improve by providing your rating and review comments. Thank you in advance!