Spinal discs are spongy cushions found between the vertebrae of your spine. Spinal discs act like shock absorbers in your spine, allowing you to bend and twist. Common problems include degenerative disc disease and ruptured (or ‘slipped’) disc.
- Back Pain
- Neck pain
- Pain radiates down legs while walking, standing
- Numbness or pins & needles in arms & legs
- Problems bending or straightening your back
- Pain relieving medications
- Anti-inflammatory steroid injections
For more information, do get in touch with us through email at [email protected] or message us on WhatsApp at +91-9640378378, or submit your question below.
Have a question?
If for some reason an experienced doctor is not available around you, then you can contact us here.
Leave a Review
How did you find the information presented in this article? Would you like us to add any other information? Help us improve by providing your rating and review comments. Thank you in advance!