Research has found that being sedentary, including sitting for longer than 4 hours per day, greatly increases the risk of cardiovascular disease (perhaps even more than smoking!) and diabetes.
There are several ways to fight the sitting disease by:
- Stand up and stretch your legs every 30 min
- Take calls standing up.
- Walk around your office whenever you can
- Always take the stairs.
- Get or make a standing desk.
- Consider holding walking meetings.
- Limit TV viewing to less than 7 hours per week.
- Get up during television commercials.
For more information, do get in touch with us through email at [email protected] or message us on WhatsApp at +91-9640378378, or submit your question below.