Runner’s knee might be something you’ve heard of before. Pain from this condition is usually on the outside of the knee and increases with repetitive motion such as running and cycling.
What will you feel?
- Pain behind or around the kneecap
- Pain when you bend the knee
- Pain worsens when walking downstairs
- Popping or grinding sensations in the knee
What can you do at home?
- Ice your knee(s) to manage pain
- Strengthen your hips, core and feet
- Stretch your hamstrings and quads to improve range of motion
- Foam roller to loosen tight muscles
For more information, do get in touch with us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on WhatsApp at +91-9640378378, or submit your question below.