Reviewed by – Dr. Srishti Tayal
Revital contains vitamins and minerals and some extracts. These will aid in replenishing the lost nutrients from your body. Get to know how Revital Capsules works, its side effects, precautions, and contraindications where Revital is not suggested.
The reason why this may be prescribed is so that your body can combat any vitamin or mineral deficiency and improve your immune system. But an overdose of any such supplements can have adverse effects on your liver. These vitamin supplements need to be taken for at least over a month to replenish the nutritional deficiencies. (2-2.5 months after which you can stop having them). Revital product comes in several variants including Revital for men, Revital for women, and in different quantities. Here is a useful link to view all the options.
Revital – Composition and Active Ingredients
Revital contains following vitamins and minerals:
Calcium Dibasic Phosphate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Ginseng Extract, Choline Bitartrate, Copper Sulphate, Ferrous Fumarate, Di-Methionine, Folic Acid, Magnesium Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Nicotinamide, Potassium Sulphate, Phosphorus, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Zinc Oxide and Vitamin E as active ingredients.
- Revital is a unique daily health supplement and a combination of 10 vitamins, 9 minerals, and ginseng
- Provides energy and fights throughout the day fatigue
- Improves mental alertness and increases the ability to handle stress
- Helps improve immunity
- Helps improve the quality of life
- To compensate for their ‘junk food’ diet
- To maintain and retain their energy levels in today’s fast-paced life
- To stay mentally alert and focused
- To prevent/avoid falling sick
Revital Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Revital improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Producing blood cells and platelets in the body.
- Increasing absorption of calcium and phosphorus required for strong bones.
- Metabolizing carbohydrate thus maintains normal growth.
- It helps in keeping blood sugar levels within normal range.
- Maintains many tissues of the body to prevent vitamin B2 deficiency.
- Acting on megaloblastic bone marrow to produce a normoblastic
- Treating vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Reduce the deficiency of essential mineral in the body.
- Inhibits the synthesis of LDL and Helping tissue in respiration and metabolism of fats, protein thus lowers blood cholesterol.
- Blocking or reducing the chances of radioactive iodine swallowing.
- Acting in the tricarboxylic acid cycle at the alpha-ketoglutarate level.
- Improves vision by facilitating retina formation.
- Blocking the damage caused by free radicals thus heals wounds.
- Slowing down the processes that damage cells.
- Decreasing nerve impulses to heart muscles and in the intestine; retain water inside the colon to evacuate bowel.
- Helping the nervous system and brain to function properly.
- Helping the body in properly using carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids and for healthy skin.
- Treating the low blood calcium levels.
- Activating enzymes and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Increasing the frequency of bowel movements by retaining water in the stool.
- Protects the skin by forming a barrier on top of the skin.
- Restoring and enhancing the normal well-being.
Side effects of Revital
Some of the side effects that you face by using Revital
- Fast heartbeat
- High blood pressure
- Muscle twitching
- Swelling of feet or lower legs
Symptoms of too much fluid in the body
- Puffy eyelids
When you stop taking it, it causes weakness, Low BP and many more. Consulting your family doctor before plunging on any regular tablets is always suggested. To be on safer side pregnant or lactating women should consult their gynecologist before taking this medicine.
Hypersensitivity to Revital is a contraindication. In addition, Revital Capsule should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Active peptic ulcer
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Allergic reactions
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Diabetes mellitus
- Occasional smokers
- Liver or kidney diseases
- Skin diseases
Before taking Revital It is important to discuss with your physician or pharmacist to make sure what dosage would be the most appropriate for your needs to avoid side effects.
The user is entitled to use 1 capsule a day. In a rare case, when you are too weak to carry out physical tasks or feel completely exhausted after your working day, you can exceed the intake to 2 capsules a day. Anyone who is more than 12 years old (Both Men & Women) eligible to use the revital capsules.
Precautions while taking Revital
If you use other over the counter products or other drugs at the same time, the effects of the Revital may change. This may increase your risk of side effects or cause your medications not to work properly. Tell your physician about all the medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that your physician can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your physician or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your physician if your condition persists or worsens. Essential counseling points are listed below.
- Difficulty in breathing
- Do not consume if allergic to any ingredient in the medicine
- Do not consume if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not use the medicine if suffering from renal or hepatic impairment
You can consume Revital during pregnancy. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
Revital (vitamins) passes into breast milk and is considered to be safe during breastfeeding. Consult your physician for more information.
Revital – Drug interactions
If you use other over the counter products or drugs at the same time, the effects of Revital may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your physician about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that your doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Revital may interact with the following drugs and products:
Revital – How to buy
Revital health supplement is mostly available in pharmacies near your locality. You may also find a good deal when you buy it from online stores such as Amazon, 1mg or Netmeds. If you wish to buy Revital from Amazon – you can click here. The delivery is usually quite fast and you may be able to get Revital at a lower price compared to buying it from a local pharmacy store.
Revital – Consult a Doctor
If for some reason an experienced doctor is not available around you, then you can contact us here.
Dr. Kaleem Mohammed graduated as a Bachelor of Physiotherapy in 2014 from Deccan College of Physiotherapy, affiliated to Dr. N.T.R. University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, India. Dr. Kaleem is an expert at handling physiotherapy needs of patients suffering from orthopedic and spinal conditions and post-surgery rehabilitation. Dr. Kaleem is associated with HealthClues since its inception where he facilitates diagnosis and advanced consultation with senior doctors. He is also a medical researcher and prolific writer who loves sharing insightful commentaries and useful tips to educate the patient community about fitness, treatment options, and post-treatment recovery.