A pulled back muscle is a common injury for both athletes and people who do not play sports. You can pull a back muscle by lifting a heavy item, throwing an object while twisting, or falling unexpectedly.
Symptoms of a pulled back muscle:
- Lower back pain that persists for up to 2weeks
- Pain usually localized, but that may radiate into your buttocks
- Restricted lower back range of motion
- Lower back stiffness
- Standing and walking may be difficult
- Anti-inflammatory medications
- Rest…but not too much
- Moist heat application
- Strengthening exercises
For more information, do get in touch with us through email at email@example.com or message us on WhatsApp at +91-9640378378, or submit your question below.
Have a question?
Leave a Review
How did you find the information presented in this article? Would you like us to add any other information? Help us improve by providing your rating and review comments. Thank you in advance!