Protinex is a brand of protein supplement available in powdered form in the market. Get to know how it works, its side effects, precautions, and contraindications where it is not suggested.
What is Protinex?
If you are searching for the best and effective supplement which not only raise the protein intake but also provides you all the nutritional elements, then the Protinex powder is the best pick with all essential nutrients making it an excellent addition to your diet. It helps you in getting the desired body structure with all the nutritional elements that our body needs on a daily basis. Protinex powder is manufactured by DANONE, and a lot of e-commerce websites have listed it has a high selling product. It is available in many forms like Protinex Grow, Protinex bytes and Protinex junior.
Protinex is a lot different from any other protein supplement. There are many benefits which make it different from the other nutritional supplements that are found in the market. The composition of Protinex includes milk powder, corn flour, soya protein, wheat flour, calcium salts, sulphates, folic acid, biotin and more. It is a perfect blend of adequate amounts of nutrients required to be active in race of life.
Some of the Benefits of Protinex
- Its protein is very light in the stomach.
- It is a vegetarian protein, which is hard to find in any other products found in the market.
- It not only increases the stamina, but all also makes the immune system stronger.
- It is a daily health supplement and has more protein than the other protein supplements.
- It improves the digestion of the body which helps in building up a stronger body.
Protinex for all Age Groups
It is also known to everyone that protein supplements are mostly for the grown-ups. But this is the only products which have a range of their products that can be used by the children and is available in many flavors. Protinex junior is for the children from 8-16 years of age. That means that Protinex age group starts from 8 up to 40-45 years. It is a good supplement for Iron, Calcium, Vitamin A, B, C, E, and protein.
Shop DonJoy Orthopedic Products on HealthClues
Are you Looking for a Knee Brace that is best in class. Check the options available at our Online Portal.
- Helps in weight reduction.
- It does not contain ordinary protein but hydrolyzed proteins that can be easily digested and absorbs proteins more effectively.
- The high protein boosts up the immune system and makes it stronger and better.
- It provides enough proteins for building up of body cells, tissues, red blood cells, and bones.
- Continuous usage of this nutritional supplements improves your digestive system.
- It has a lower number of calories.
- It is the most recommended supplement by the doctors.
- It has 50% more proteins than any other supplement.
- It has relatively less fat and carbohydrate contents. It comes in a variety of flavors like vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, elaichi and fruit mix.
- It can even be taken by patients suffering from diabetes. There is a flavor for diabetes too like Protinex Diabetes Care
- It even meets the deficiency of iron in the body.
Directions for Use
One serving of 25 g (2-3 tablespoons) per day in 200 ml of milk is used, and sugar can be added if preferred.
Take care of Side effects of Protinex
Of all the benefits of Protinex powder, there is side some side effects of protein powder. Here are some side effects if you consume Protinex powder or overeat
- Kidney Failures
You must check for all the ingredients and avoid using in case of any allergies or intolerance to milk.
Weight loss and Protinex
- Getting enough protein helps in increasing metabolism and therefore helping slightly reducing weight.
- The key to losing weight is to burn more calories than to consume. Replacing your daily meals with protein shakes are useful in losing weight to a good extent. It is a good start to lose weight. Proteins help in building muscles and muscles burn more calories as compared to fats. As a sugar content, it does not contain sugar. It contains relatively very less amount of fats and carbohydrates as compared to any other available supplement.
Uses of Protinex Powder
Protinex powder is used for treating:
- Weight loss
- Digestive disorder
- Mineral deficiencies
- High blood pressure
Ms. Nikita Saraswat graduated as a gold medalist in B. Pharma from Uttar Pradesh Technical University in 2012. Subsequently, she has earned a Master in Pharmacology from Council of Scientific Research – Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Lucknow (CSIR-IITR). She currently serves as an Assistant Professor as well as pursuing a Ph.D. in Pharmacology. Nikita is also a passionate author who loves to keep herself updated with the latest advances in medicine and health. She regularly publishes her writings on medicine at HealthClues and has also published various research papers and healthcare books in reputed publications including the Bentham Science Journal, UGC and Clarivate Analytics indexed journals.