If you’ve got pain in and around the patella (or kneecap) with no noticeable injury or swelling you could have PFPS. This is when the cartilage under the kneecap gets worn down through overuse. PFPS is common in active people. So how do you know if you have PFPS?
What you will feel
- Pain on the inside of the kneecap
- Pain around edge or under kneecap
- Pain becomes worse with activity
What can you do at home?
- Ice your knee(s) to manage pain
- Strengthen your hip and core to improve your overall knee mechanics
- Stretch your quads and hip flexors to improve range of motion
For more information, do get in touch with us through email at [email protected] or message us on WhatsApp at +91-9640378378, or submit your question below.
Have a question?
Leave a Review
How did you find the information presented in this article? Would you like us to add any other information? Help us improve by providing your rating and review comments. Thank you in advance!