Neurobion Forte is combination of B complex vitamins that help to strengthen the immunity system, improve metabolism, which are also essential for a healthy nervous system. Get to know how Neurobion Forte works, its side effects, precautions, and contraindications where Neurobion Forte is not suggested.
Neurobion Forte composition and active ingredients
Neurobion Forte contains the following essential vitamins such as:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): Essential for converting glucose into energy
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): An antioxidant to help fight free radicals
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): Boost HDL cholesterol (i.e. the good cholesterol)
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate): Promotes healthy skin with the ability to reduce signs of skin aging
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Important for a healthy nervous
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): Essential for the formation of red blood cells and absorption of iron in the body.
Few General benefits are like:
- It prevents early cell degeneration
- It lowers cholesterol levels
- It helps in the formation of red blood cells and nerve tissues
- It helps the heart muscles to relax. It normalizes the nervous signals to the brain
- It provides all other benefits of the vitamins
In case you do not have a prescription for Neurobion but wish to look at what other multi-vitamin products are available online that don’t need a prescription, here is a useful link.
Neurobion Forte uses
Mentioned below are the major recommendations of this health supplement:
- Vitamin B12 deficiencies
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Permanent nerve damage
- High cholesterol
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Addisonian anemia
- Small bowel bacterial overgrowth
- Fish tapeworm infestation
- Malignancy of pancreas or bowel
- Folic acid deficiency
- Vitamin B3 deficiency
- Mental disorders
- Streptomycin neurotoxicity
- Salicylate toxicity
- Clogged arteries
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Catarrhal respiratory disorders
- Heart disease
Side-effects of Neurobion Forte
As this is a multivitamin supplement, generally it is safe to use but some side effects may be possible if it is consumed in a higher dose, here are the possible side effects due to higher dosing include:
- Skin rash
- Blurred vision
- Chest pain
- Dysfunction of nerves resulting in numbness
Contraindications of Neurobion Forte
If you are Hypersensitivity to Neurobion Forte or its ingredients then consuming this drug is a contraindication. In addition, Neurobion Forte should not be used if you have the following ailments:
- Atrophic gastritis
- Active peptic ulcer
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Condition of increased mast cells
- Diabetes mellitus
- Cardiac arrhythmias
Precautions while taking Neurobion Forte
If you use other over the counter products or other drugs at the same time, the effects of the Neurobion Forte may change and chance of getting side effects is higher. Inform your doctor about your current medication and health condition including all OTC, Vitamin supplements, Herbal medicine. it would help your doctor to prescribe accordingly to avoid any possible side effects. Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your physician or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your physician if your condition persists or worsens. Essential counseling points are listed below.
- Difficulty in breathing
- Not recommended to use if you are allergic to its ingredients
- Not recommended to use in pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Not recommended to use if suffering any health problems related to kidneys or liver failure
You can consume Neurobion Forte during pregnancy. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
After consuming Neurobion Forte (vitamins) passes into breast milk and is considered to be safe during breastfeeding. Consult your physician for more information.
Neurobion Forte Dosage
Before taking Neurobion Forte It is important to work with your physician or pharmacist to make sure what dosage would be the most appropriate for your needs to avoid side-effects.
Neurobion Forte – Drug interactions
If you use other over the counter products or drugs at the same time, the effects of Neurobion Forte may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that your doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Neurobion Forte may interact with the following drugs and products:
If for some reason an experienced doctor is not available around you, then you can contact us here.
Leave a Review
How did you find the information presented in this article? Would you like us to add any other information? Help us improve by providing your rating and review comments. Thank you in advance!