There has been a rise in the number of young Indians diagnosed with arthritis and other problems of joints and ligaments. But research shows that following measures helps to relieve arthritis symptoms and improve day-to-day activities.
- Applying cold or warm compresses to the joints can ease arthritis pain
- Exercising keeps the body and its bones active and strong
- An antidote to arthritis pain and stiffness is a full-body massage
- Practicing yoga helps in relaxing muscles and improving circulation
- Lose weight to put extra weight off the bones and joints
For more information, do get in touch with us through email at [email protected] or message us on WhatsApp at +91-9640378378, or submit your question below.
Have a question?