Follihair New Tablet is a multivitamin nourishing biotin supplement. This medication is proficiently used for hair fall treatment and to advance the hair follicles. Get to know how Follihair works, its side effects, precautions, and contraindications where Follihair is not suggested.
Follihair Tablet is a compound which consists 18 Amino Acids, 2 Natural Extracts, 6 Vitamins, and 7 Minerals. Follihair Tablet contains active ingredients – Biotin, Copper, Calcium Pantothenate, Iron, Di-Methionine, L-Cysteine, Manganese, L-Lysine, Niacinamide, Selenium, and Zinc. It is manufactured and distributed by Abbott India Pvt. Ltd. also. This tablet is appropriate for all types of hair.
Protective Sports Gear – Attractive Deals!
How does it work?
Follihair Tablet works by:
- Improving impact on viral replication
- Bringing down blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels by restraining the synthesis of low-density lipoproteins
- Ensuring cells against peroxidative harm by growing the level of glutathione
- Encouraging the blend of DNA and proteins in the ligament
- Controlling the intestinal fluid transport, gene expression, immunity, and oxidative stress
- Adding to the development of platelets
- Assisting red blood cells with delivering oxygen throughout the body
- Treating or counteracting biotin insufficiency
- Metabolizing the basic biochemicals coenzyme A, biotin, and heparin.
Some brand manufacturers of Follihair tablet
The tablet is manufactured only by the following two companies under respective brand names:
- Brand Name -New Follihair Tablet by Abbott
- Brand Name -Follihair Tablet by Piramal Healthcare Ltd (Nichloas)
A strip of 10 tablets is sold at 188 INR by Abbott.
One tablet every day for at least 3 months or as recommended by the dermatologist.
Do not take an overdose of this medicine using more than directed dosage may lead to unfavorable effects rather than immediate healing. Dosage depends on your condition of ailment or as prescribed by the dermatologist.
What are the uses of Follihair?
The medication is used for the treatment, control, and prevention of the given symptoms and conditions. This is a very effective and powerful medicine to fight the health conditions stated below.
- To encourage the growth of new and existing hair.
- To lessen the hair fall.
- To reinforce the hair from roots.
- To nurture the follicles from inside.
- To treat grey hair.
- To increase hair growth and treat baldness.
Explore multiple options available for hair fall treatment on an online store such as Amazon.
Medication Interactions with Follihair
In case you are using different medications or over the counter products the results of Follihair Tablet may change. This may be hazardous and cause certain reactions or cause your medication not to work appropriately. Follihair Tablet may interact with the below-given products and medications:
- ACE inhibitors
- Anti-diabetic medications
Protective Sports Gear – Attractive Deals!
Discuss with your dermatologist regarding each and every medication, herbal supplement, and vitamin you are utilizing, so that they can suggest you to avoid some drugs thus preventing the drug interactions.
Contraindications of Follihair
Follihair Tablet ought not to be utilized in case you have the following conditions:
- Hypersensitive to its ingredients
- Adversely affected by selenium
- Damaged or inflamed skin
Some present health conditions e.g. upcoming surgery, pregnancy, and so forth must be discussed with your doctor before taking the medicine. As a few health conditions may make you more vulnerable to the reactions of the medication.
If you are suffering from any conditions as mentioned below then you must consult the doctor and take care of precautions.
- Stay away from alcohol while treating with niacin
- Abstain from using in empty stomach
- In case you have a chronic kidney infection, skin cancer or underactive thyroid.
- Avoid using for long-term
- Avoid if experiencing stomach ulcer
- Avoid using in case you are intending to be pregnant
- History of Wilson’s Disease
- History of liver disorder
- History of biliary tract dysfunction
- History of peptic ulcer or extreme renal malfunction
- Risk of tissue irritation
- Pregnant or nursing mother
- A danger of tissue irritation
Storage requirements for this tablet
- Keep the tablets in the original package till not utilizing it.
- Keep the package in a cool dry place.
- Do not keep in the bathroom.
- Keep it far from the reach of children.
- Keep it away from direct contact with the sunlight.
If for some reason an experienced doctor is not available around you, then you can contact us here.
Ms. Nikita Saraswat graduated as a gold medalist in B. Pharma from Uttar Pradesh Technical University in 2012. Subsequently, she has earned a Master in Pharmacology from Council of Scientific Research – Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Lucknow (CSIR-IITR). She currently serves as an Assistant Professor as well as pursuing a Ph.D. in Pharmacology. Nikita is also a passionate author who loves to keep herself updated with the latest advances in medicine and health. She regularly publishes her writings on medicine at HealthClues and has also published various research papers and healthcare books in reputed publications including the Bentham Science Journal, UGC and Clarivate Analytics indexed journals.
Leave a Review
How did you find the information presented in this article? Would you like us to add any other information? Help us improve by providing your rating and review comments. Thank you in advance!