Etoshine 90 Tablet is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (pain killer) which is used to treat mild to moderate pains. This is mainly recommended for conditions like Muscle pains, Joint Pains, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis, Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and Menstrual cramps. Get to know how Etoshine 90 works, its side effects, precautions, and contraindications where Etoshine 90 is not suggested.
This medicine is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The active ingredient in this medicine is Etoricoxib.
- Etoricoxib (90mg)
How does Etoshine 90 Tablet work?
Etoshine 90 Tablets work by preventing the release of prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are substances that are released by most type of cells in human body. They show their impact on several health conditions that occur. For example they act as mediators in activation of inflammatory response, pain and fever production, and also have effect in reducing blood pressure.
Etoshine 90 Tablet Uses
Etoshine 90 Tablet is used for the control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, and treatment such as:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Menstrual cramps ( dysmenorrhea)
- Acute pain (sports injuries)
- Muscle pains
- Joint pains
- Mild/ Moderate pain involved during some dental surgeries
Etoshine 90 Tablet Side effects
There is a possibility of occurrence of some or more side effects with usage of Etoshine 90 Tablet. These side effects are possible but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your Doctor if you notice any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away. The Common side effects of Etoshine 90 Tablet include:
- Skin redness
- Mucous membrane redness
- Blood parameter changes related to liver
- Irregular or increased heartbeat
- Blurred vision
- Stomach discomfort
- Disturbed Sleep
- Gas formation
- Mouth ulcers
- Rise in blood pressure
- Weight gain
- Change in appetite
- Flu-like symptoms
- Abnormal blood counts
- Swelling in the legs due to fluid retention
- Sensation of spinning
- Severe allergic rejection
- Ringing in ears
- Heart problems
- Kidney problems
- Swelling of face
- Stomach inflammation
- Nose bleeds
- Stomach pain
Etoshine 90 Tablet Drug Interactions
If Etoshine 90 Tablet is used along with some other medicine like, Drug interactions might occur and the results might be like increase in risk of getting side effects or even might reflect in effective ness Etoshine 90 Tablets. Let your Doctor know if you are using any other medication or taking any type of supplementary medicines. Etoshine 90 Tab might have interactions with some medicines like:
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Etoshine 90 Tablet Contraindications
Etoshine 90 Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Severe congestive heart failure
- Active peptic ulceration
- Children and adolescents below 16 years
Etoshine 90 Tablet – Dosage
Take this tablet as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage of any medicine depends on your symptoms, age and health. Tell your physician if your condition persists or worsens.
Taking excess dosage of this medicine may cause harmful side effects. Consult your doctor if you notice any side effects. Read the label carefully before taking medicine to avoid overdosage.
Take Etoshine 90 Tablet as directed by your physician or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Do not take extra doses. If you miss the dosage take as soon as possible, and if it is near to next dose, skip the dosage which is missed and continue the regular dosage.
Etoshine 90 Tablet Precautions
Link in any medication while using Etoshine 90 Tablets also, proper precaution must be taken. Inform your Doctor if you are using any other medicine for any health conditions, even if you are using any vitamin or herbal supplements. Also inform if you have history of any allergic reactions to any medication. Take the medication only as directed by your Doctor. Some key points to be considered before using Etoshine 90 Tablet.
- Avoid Smoking
- Let your Doctor know if you suffer any allergic reactions
- Consult your Doctor if you feel any hypertension
- If your age is above 65 years
- Don’t use for longer periods than recommended by your Doctor
- Avoid Taking this with alcohol it can increase the risk of stomach bleeding
- Etoshine 90 Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy consult your doctor before taking this drug
- Etoshine 90 Tablet is safe to use during lactation but it’s important to consult your doctor
- Etoshine 90 Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Please consult your physician before consuming this medication
- Etoshine 90 Tablet should be used with caution in patients with renal disease. Dose adjustment may be needed. Please consult your physician before taking medication
- Avoid this medicine if you are allergic to any other NSAID medicines
Substitute tablets for Etoshine 90 Tablet
Below is the list of medicines, which have the same composition, strength, and form as Etoshine 90 Tablet and hence can be used as its substitute:
- BEACOX 90MG TAB
- COXET 90MG TAB
- BRUTAFLAM 90 MG TAB
- ECOXIB 90MG TAB
- ETICOX 90 MG TAB
- ETOXIB 90MG TAB
If for some reason an experienced doctor is not available around you, then you can contact us here.
Leave a Review
How did you find the information presented in this article? Would you like us to add any other information? Help us improve by providing your rating and review comments. Thank you in advance!