Climax spray is a Topical Aerosol consists of Lidocaine, used to prolong penile erection of men and to prevent premature ejaculation during sexual intercourse. Get to know how Climax spray works, its side effects, precautions, and contraindications where Climax spray is not suggested.
Manufacturer of Climax spray
It is manufactured by Midas care pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. It contains Lidocaine topical which is a local anesthetic that helps in delaying ejection in men.
Active ingredient of climax spray
The climax spray consists of Lidocaine 10% as an active ingredient. With the strength of 10% of Lidocaine, It supplies each metered dose U.S.P 5 mg. climax spray each bottle contains 200 metered doses and has a net constituent of 15gm.
Climax spray-Mechanism of action
It act by stabilizing neuronal membrane by suppressing the iconic fluxes. and also has desensitizing effect that helps in prevention of premature ejaculation during sexual intercourse or delays erection of penis in men.
Uses and benefits of climax spray
Climax spray is commonly used to delay the erection during sexual activity but there are also several other uses where it can be used :
- Prolong Erection
- Premature Ejaculation
- Local anesthesia
- Pain Relief
This is a brief list and there might be other uses and benefits of the climax spray as well. The spray should not be used because someone has used it with similar symptoms. Visit or do consult your physician or sexologist before using the spray.
How to use climax spray
Lidocaine climax spray is recommended only for men above 18 years of age. It should be prior 15 of sexual intercourse. Steps to follow for safe usage:
- Shake the climax spray bottle for 10 seconds
- Press the bottle nozzle and apply 4 sprays to the shaft of the penis more importantly around the penis head.
- With the help of finger apply the lotion evenly to the part, and wait until it dries off before starting sexual intercourse.
- The recommended dosage is 4 sprays, some they are sensitive, so the dosage may vary. Sometimes the dosage of 3 sprays is enough to delay ejaculation and may prolong sex.
- The maximum dosage can be 10 sprays per day.
- To avoid numbness or any other symptoms before oral sex of your partner, wash the climax spray where you have applied.
- It is almost safe but to avoid discomfort the area should be rinsed well.
Precautions while using of climax spray
If at the same time you use other drugs or over the counter products, the effects of climax spray may change. This may increase the chances for side-effects or it may cause your spray not to work properly. Inform the physician what prescription and non-prescription drugs, nutritional supplements, vitamins, and herbal products you are using or plan to take; so that your physician can help you prevent or manage interactions. Strictly follow precautions to prevent adverse effects. Dosage is based on your condition. Consult your doctor if your condition persists or worsens.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mouth. In case of any contact, rinse the eyes or mouth immediately and consult your doctor.
- Using 3-4 sprays might numb the area too much. You can consider using only 1 spray at the beginning.
Important counseling points to remember before prescribing climax spray
- Do not use if your partner is allergic to Lidocaine.
- Do not use if your partner is pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not use if your are being treated for liver disease or kidney disease.
- Do not use if your partner have any rashes, cuts, or broken skin around the penis or the areas which come in contact with the spray.
- The climax spray should be applied external only.
Side effects of climax spray
The below-mentioned are the list of possible side effects that may occur from active ingredient of climax spray. Side effects mentioned here might not occur in all but possible. Some of them are may be rare but very serious ones and to be addressed in time. Consult your health expert if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
The common side effects reported by patients after using climax spray are as follows:
- Symptoms related to cardio vascular system: eg, bradycardia, blurred vision, and hypotension.
- Symptoms related to central nervous system: eg, dizziness, confusion, euphoria, tremors, vomiting, sensation of heat, cold, etc.
- Acute systemic toxicity
- Swelling of the mouth, face, lips or tongue.
- Tightness in the chest
Do not use climax spray if you observe any of the above symptoms. Do consult your doctor immediately.
Contraindications of climax spray
Before using the climax spray, please consult your doctor especially if you have any other following conditions:
- This spray should not be used by women and children on genitals unless started otherwise by a doctor.
- Severe sinoatrial block (without pacemaker)
- Simultaneous treatment with quinidine, flecainide, disopyramide, procainamide are the class 1 antiarrhythmic drugs
- Hypotension not due to arrhythmia
- Accelerated idioventricular rhythm
- Serious adverse drug reaction to Lidocaine or local anesthetics.
If for some reason an experienced doctor is not available around you, then you can contact us here.